Sunday, October 7, 2007

How I started with Heat Pump Project

I was always amused with new technology that could help our earth to be cleaner and that could be used for more environment friendly living… so that is how it started. When internet era came I used my computer to search for solutions and I then I have found the right one at the right moment. I started to build my own house and I needed also heating. At this time (2000 – 2002) in my country (Slovenia) only some pilot projects concerning reusable energy were present and no advanced technology was available. I have searched the web and solutions in northern EU countries and worldwide. Then I found technology for using renewable energy with heat pumps for heating. I started to search the whole web for some solutions, pilot project, documentation, articles and so on. I learned a lot about this technology about renewable resources and that is how my project started.

See my next post: Heat Pump Project planning

No comments: