Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Choosing service & product providers for my heat pump system


With clear vision, goals, implementation plan and installation schema I started searching service and product providers/companies for my heat pump system. I started with my local companies and technical stores to find out what kind of product they are offering, what the quality is and what are the experiences and prices. The most of the time I spend for choosing providers for heat pump device, water pumps and water heater. Other parts are not so complex and it was easier to decide. I spent also a lot of time finding the right service provider for installing the system and for drilling the holes for geothermal collector. Finally I decided for local service companies in Slovenia. At that time (2004/2005) service providers were not so connected and trained to work together as a team … connecting them was also an issue for me. I'm not showing the list of those companies because I will first ask them for being the sponsor of this heat pump blog. I hope I will be successful :-)

2 comments:

CreditInformative said...

Great post! You're quite right that find reliable and approved heat pump installers can be a very difficult task. That's the reason why we established, Heat Pumps Auckland
, which is a free service enabling consumers to obtain heat pump quotes from leading heat pump installers in the Auckland area. We are looking at expanding our service to other areas soon.

Victoria Martinez said...

Such articles are so helpful whenever it comes to HVAC systems. A homeowner must provided with these kind of blogs. Heating and Cooling Richmond Hill